P/O CLOSING DATE:2022/02/27
ESTIMATED RELEASE: 2022/11
The adorable and strong Snow Miku dressed in her crab captain outfit, prepared to take on the rough winter seas, now in figma form!
2022 marks the 13th anniversary of Snow Miku, and the 2022 design was once again selected by fans through online votes between a selection of outfits all submitted to piapro by fans! This year the theme was "The Ocean Inspired by the Hokkaido Winter", and the winning Snow Miku design was this version based on illustrations by Detsu! The design has now been converted into this figma together with Rabbit Yukine!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three face plates including a standard face, a smiling face and a face with stars in her eyes.
- Optional parts include a front hair part with sunglasses attached, a pair of binoculars and an alternate upper body part without her jacket on. Enjoy combining parts to create all kinds of poses and situations!
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Snow Miku is a character designed to enliven the Winter of Hokkaido. She was originally created due to a snow sculpture of Hatsune Miku made at the 2010 Sapporo Snow Festival, and has been a part of the 'SNOW MIKU' festival in Hokkaido every year since. The 2022 theme for Snow Miku is "The Ocean Inspired by the Hokkaido Winter".